fantasiawandering replied to your post:I just noticed that I passed 300 followers. Thank…
And we love you!
I just noticed that I passed 300 followers.
Thank you so much <3
#3,4,5 because SCIENCE! XD
3. In a school uniform (Doodle fairy in Hogwarts robes yeaaaaah)
4. In swimwear (never done that before XD)
5. In underwear (under a readmore, just in case)
OC Art Meme!!!
Send a number and I’ll draw my OC:
- In what they normally wear
- In what I’m currently wearing
- In a school uniform
- In swimwear
- In underwear
- With no clothes on
- In winter clothes
- In fancy clothes
- Making 3 different expressions
- Standing on their hands
- With their favorite animal
- Hanging out with a friend
- Sitting on the couch
- Doing something they don’t normally do
- Playing a sport
- Beaten up
- As a kid/adult
- Wearing a funny hat
Ugh ugh uuuuugh I finished watching a walkthrough of Transistor (because I cannot play it, alas) and I AM NOT OKAY
Messing around. De-stressing. Doodling. Whatever.
16. Do you draw more today than you did in the past, or do you draw less?
Less, alas. I don’t have as much free time as I used to. :P
3. How many classes have you taken?
Until I decided to major in art, I hadn’t taken a class since elementary school. I taught myself by tracing pictures of stuff I liked until I felt confident enough to try them on my own.
6. What’s your least favorite thing to draw?
Hands. All those digits in all different lengths and going in different directions… they drive me nuts.
29. For traditional artists: How do you usually start on a big piece? (Light sketch, colored lead, sketchpaper, etc)
I usually start with thumbnails and warm-up sketches to loosen up. Then I’ll work on the real thing.
1. Do you prefer traditional drawing, or digital?
I like both! I try to balance out the two so I don’t get rusty in either. I tend to do more traditional, though, because my sketchbook is easier to pull out when I’m on the move.
2. How long have you been drawing?
For as long as I can remember! But the turning point in which drawing became something I really wanted to improve in (as opposed to just being content with how it was) was during middle school.
5. What’s your favorite thing to draw?
- Do you prefer traditional drawing, or digital?
- How long have you been drawing?
- How many classes have you taken?
- Do you have a DeviantArt, personal website, or art blog?
- What’s your favorite thing to draw?
- What’s your least favorite thing to draw?
- How often do you use references?
- Do you draw professionally, or just for fun?
- How much time do you spend drawing on an average day?
- Are you confident about your art?
- How many art-related blogs do you follow?
- Is it okay for people to ask you about your process?
- Do you prefer to keep your art personal, or do you like drawing things for other people?
- Do you ever collaborate with others?
- How long does an average piece take you to complete?
- Do you draw more today than you did in the past, or do you draw less?
- Do you think you’re justified in giving other people art advice?
- What are you currently trying to improve on?
- What is the most difficult thing for you to draw?
- What is the easiest thing for you to draw?
- Do you like to challenge yourself?
- Are you confident that you’re improving steadily?
- Do you draw more fanart, or more original art?
- Do you feel jealous when you see other people’s art, or inspired? (Be honest!)
- Do you like to draw in silence, or with music?
- For digital artists: what program(s) do you use?
- For digital artists: how many layers does a typical piece require?
- For traditional artists: what medium do you like most? (Pencil, charcoals, etc)
- For traditional artists: How do you usually start on a big piece? (Light sketch, colored lead, sketchpaper, etc)
- What inspires you to not just make art, but to be a better artist?